Thursday, October 19, 2006

This is about me

1. FIRST NAME? That's classified. Sorry. If you're in the know, can it.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My parents claim I was not named after an Allman Brothers song.


3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Hm. I'm not sure. It's been long enough that I can't remember. Probably a couple-few weeks.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? love it


5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? corned beef


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah.


7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? no.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Corn Pops

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yeah. They won't come off my feet unless I do.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I know it, yo.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Breyers natural vanilla.

14. SHOE SIZE? 9

5. RED OR PINK? red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I forget conversations I had sometimes. It's really frustrating.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I don't care.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am wearing a red shirt, black skirt, and black shoes.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? blueberry muffin

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the space-heater

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? cornflower blue

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Dogs. Sandalwood. Bacon cooking.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend, Heather. No, not that heather.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I notice that they are humble and not extremely showy. Also, they're the one making jokes and helping people.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? yeah. She's a peach.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? coffee, I guess.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? to play, roller derby. To watch, American football.

29. EYE COLOR? Blue

30. HAT SIZE? I've no clue.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Chicken Marsala, maybe.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like scary movies.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Out of those two, winter. Winter in the south is nice.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs, probably.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? tiramisu

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no one.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? everyone.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Right now, I am not reading any book. Strange, isn't it?

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Nothing. It's burgundy-colored, though.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? news, old South Park. Didn't watch the new one 'cause I fell asleep at 9:45. I know, I'm lame.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? good music.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? beatles

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? L.A.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I have some talents, but they are not special.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? ohio

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? came from heather's blog.

1 comment:

heatherfeather said...

i loooove that allman brothers song... and i thinks it's a pity that i wasn't the last person you talked to on the phone.

and chicken marsala was the food that made you leave vegetarianism.... at that italian place on carrollton, with michele. they had really good chicken piccata, too.