Saturday, April 01, 2006

This was fun

OK I did this magic eight ball itunes thing that my friend heather just did over on her blog. I don't have an iPod, so I just shuffled the songs in my computer and took the ones first in the list, in the order they appeared, as the magic eight ball answers.

It's silly, but, for some reason, amusing.

What do you think of me, itunes?
Sick Sad Little World - Incubus

Awesome, thanks.

Will I have a happy life?
Man Vs Ape - Eyedea & Abilities

I will be fighting off monkeys.

What do my friends really think of me?
Drunk - Tweet

Not yet. It's early.

Do people secretly lust after me?
Strange Loop - Liz Phair

How can I make myself happy?
Road Buddy - Dar Williams

Heather, I think we should go on a road trip someday. hehe.

What should I do with my life?
Stellar - Incubus

huh? *shrug* Astronaut!

Why must life be so full of pain?
cookie jar - Jack Johnson

yum!

This song's about blaming other people/scapegoating and shit, so, OK, good answer.

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Are You a Hypnotist? - The Flaming Lips

Not yet! I shall begin my training today.

Will I ever have children?
We're Only Gonna Die For Our Arrogance - Sublime

Hopefully, this means, no.

Will I die happy?
Give Me - Atmosphere

cryptic.

Can you give me some advice?
The Light - Common

What do you think happiness is?
Evaporated - Ben Folds Five

My computer is depressed, I think.

What's my favorite fetish?
Knowing - OutKast

OK. Weird. I don't know much.

1 comment:

heatherfeather said...

tee hee hee hee hee!

"real estate signs in the cornfield stubble, i know there's love, i'll bet there's trouble, but you just can't spend a lifetime on the road."

now i want to watch smoke signals.

heyyyyyyyyyyyy victor!